You must need to login..!
FUNNY PRANKS & THINGS TO DO AT WALMART
1. Take shopping carts for the express purpose of filling them and stranding them at strategic locations and leave a note for employee saying “Sorry bout it”
2. Ride those little electronic cars at the front of the store and see how long it takes a manger to tell you to put it back.
3. Set all the alarm clocks to go off at ten minute intervals throughout the day then be around when they start going off.
4. Ask some random person, Do you come here often? I have been told that in some areas of the country, Friday night date night is always at Walmart
5. Contaminate the entire auto department by sampling all the spray air fresheners.
6. Challenge other customers to duels with tubes of gift wrap, or swimming pool noodles.
7. Leave cryptic messages on the typewriters and computers.
8. Re-dress the mannequins however you choose.
9. When there are people behind you, walk REALLY SLOW, especially in thin narrow aisles.
10. Walk up to an employee and tell him in an official tone, “I think we’ve got a Code 69 in Housewares,” and see what happens.
11. Get several of those frogs (that croak when somebody walks by) from the Garden Dept. and place in strategic locations throughout store.
12. Play with the automatic doors like a child would.
13. Walk up to complete strangers and say, “Hi! I haven’t seen you in so long,” etc. See if they play along to avoid embarrassment.
14. While walking through the clothing department, ask yourself loud enough for all to hear, “Who BUYS this crap for their kids, anyway?”
15. Repeat Number 14 in the jewelry department.
16. Ride a display bicycle through the store; claim you’re taking it for a test drive.
17. Follow people through the aisles, always staying about five feet away. Continue to do this until they say something or leave the store.
18. Play football with a group of friends, using the entire store as your playing field.
19. As the cashier runs your purchases over the scanner, look mesmerized and move your head back and forth following the scan of each item.
20. Ask if you can put M&M’s on layaway.
21. Move “Caution: Wet Floor” signs to carpeted areas.
22. Set up a tent in the camping department; tell others you’ll only invite them in if they bring pillows from the bed and bath section of the store.
23 Grab a fishing pole from sporting goods department and go fishing inside the store.
24. Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon.
For those of you that are too young to get this joke, there was a snooty rich dude TV commercial for Grey Poupon TV Commercial than ran in 1991. (Obviously the Walmart crowd and the Grey Poupon crowd have differences)
25. Drape a blanket around your shoulders and run around saying,”I’m Batman. Come, Robin, to the Batcave!”
26. Sneak a foam middle finger in the store with you and then carry it around with you, like found it and are buying it at Walmart. Where do you get a foam middle finger? Click the picture below
27. Randomly throw things over into neighboring aisles.
28. Play with the calculators so that they all spell “hello” upside down.
29. When someone asks if you need help, begin to cry and ask, “Why won’t you people just leave me alone?”
30. Make up nonsense products and ask newly hired employees if there are any in stock, i.e., “Do you have any Shnerples here?”
31. Take up an entire aisle in Toys by setting up a full scale battlefield with G.I. Joes vs. the X-Men.
32. Take bets on the battle described above.
33. Hold indoor shopping cart races.
34. Dart around suspiciously while humming the theme from “Mission: Impossible.”
35. Run up to an employee (preferably a male) while squeezing your legs together and practically yell at him ” I need some tampons!!”
36. Try on bras in the sewing/fabric department.
37. Try on bras over top of your clothes.
38. Attempt to fit into very large gym bags.
39. Attempt to fit others into very large gym bags.
40. Say things like, “Would you be so kind as to direct me to your Twinkies?”
41. Set up a “Valet Parking” sign in front of the store.
42. Two words: “Marco Polo.”
43. Leave Cheerios in Lawn and Garden, pillows in the pet food aisle, etc.
44. “Re-alphabetize” the CD’s in Electronics, while headbanging & playing air guitar to Willie Nelson demos. (Bonus: Braid hair & tie bandanna around head).
45. Make a trail of orange juice on the ground, leading to the restrooms.
46. Shop out of other peoples cart
47. Relax in the patio furniture until you get kicked out.
48. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, assume the fetal position and scream, “No, no! It’s those voices again!”
49. Pay off layaways fifty cents at a time.
50. Drag a lounge chair on display over to the magazines and relax. If the store has a food court, buy a soft drink; explain that you don’t get out much, and ask if they can put a little umbrella in it.
51. Try putting different pairs of women’s panties on your head and walk around the store casually.
52. Turn on toys that make noise or talk at random intervals, and leave them in strategic locations.
53. Leave small sacrifices or gifts in the hands of the mannequins. Mannequins are a trip for creative minds.
54. Nonchalantly “test” the brushes and combs in Cosmetics while talking about how glad you are you got rid of your lice problem.
55. When two or three people are walking ahead of you, run between them, yelling, “Red Rover!”
56. Look right into the security camera, and use it as a mirror while you pick your nose.
57. Set up another battlefield with GI Joes vs. Barbies. (Red lipstick might give an interesting effect!!!)
58. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.
59. While no one’s watching quickly switch the men’s and women’s signs on the doors of the rest room.
60. Fill your cart with boxes of condoms, and watch everyone’s jaws drop when you attempt to buy them.
61. In the auto department, practice your “Madonna” look with various funnels.
62. Hide in the clothing racks and when people browse through, say things like “the fat man walks alone,” and scare them into believing that the clothes are talking to them.
63. Beg the greeter for those happy-face stickers. Stick them on your face, then stand next to him and copy whatever he says when customers walk in.
64. Go to an empty checkout stand and try to check people out.
65. Get a stuffed animal and go to the front of the store and begin stroking it lovingly, saying “Good girl, good bessie.”
66. Try on every pair of shoes in the shoe department. Take the paper from the boxes and throw it in various aisles.
67. Steal a persons cart and take off when they aren’t looking.
68. If you?re female: Take some men?s clothes to the mens fitting room and ask to try them on. Act shocked and insist ?But I AM a man? if the attendant says anything. If you?re a man, vice versa.
69. Get boxes of condoms and randomly put them in peoples carts when they aren?t looking.
70. Lurk in the cosmetics department and spray people with a bottle of strong perfume as they walk by. Lean in and sniff the, then wave your hand in front of your nose and saying “P-eeew! That perfume stinks!”
71. Plastic fake-vomit and fake-dog doo can be utilized effectively here.
72. Go outside to the payphones, call the store and ask them to page customer “Mike Hunt” (or “Harry Butz”, etc.)
73. Stand in front of the Preparation H. Ask everyone who walks by which hemmorhoid remedy they prefer, then launch into a detailed description of your own problem.
74. While you’re doing that, have white-out & markers handy. Modify the boxes of “Anusol” by covering up the “OL” on the logo.
75. Crawl around on the ground and pretend that your a cat. Meow when people walk by, rub up against their legs, etc.
76. Take a chair to Electronics, tune in all the TV?s to Young & the Restless, and watch while sobbing loudly.
77. Chase your friends up and down aisles with those electric cars. Make sure to tell your friends to act like they don’t know you.
78. Ride the little rides for toddlers. Fit the character; if on a horse, act like a cowboy, etc. If a little kid comes over wanting to use it, start crying.
79. One word: STREAK!
80. Excesively use anything thing that says “Try Me”.
81. Start pocketing any and all free samples.
82. Draw mustaches on all the pictures and mannequins.
82. Walk up to the customer service and say “Hello, I’ll have a Quarter Pounder with cheese, large fries and a diet coke.” Then go to Mc Donald’s and try to return a toaster.
83. Start to madly scratch yourself and walk up to people asking where the rash cream and lice remedies are.
84. When alone, have loud conversations with your “multiple personalities”.
85. Tune all the radios to a polka station; then turn them all off and turn the volumes to “10”.
86. Try on crazy costumes and walk casually through the store.
87. Act suspicious and stick your arm in your jacket when leaving store. As you?re walking through the doors act like you?re expecting the alarms to go off. Then quickly look around you to see who’s watching and run away as fast as your can.
88. Balance EVERYTHING you see on the tips of your finger, your nose, your forehead, and the top of your head while singing the circus song.
89. Put jockstraps in the lingerie department.
90. Put lingerie in the men’s department.
91. Put super sexy women?s lingerie in old men’s carts when they turn around.
92. Stand in the sock aisle, and give each package a stern lecture.
93. Spend hours staring at a little blinking light and say “blink” each time it blinks. Don’t look away, just stay mesmerized.
94. Put condoms in the mannequin’s hands, and cigarettes in their mouths.(Safety warning: Leave cigarettes unlit.)
95. In the Garden Dept., skip through the flowers while holding your arms out and “buzzing”.
96. With friends, stage a “sit-in” in all the bean-bag chairs in Furniture Dept.
97. Walk up to a guy and say “It’s YOU!!! I haven’t seen you in so long!!!!” and kiss him, then say “Why didn’t you ever call me?” and walk away. Much more effective if you?re also a guy.
98. Stand next to a mannequin and pretend to be a mannequin too. Try to hold the same position for as long as possible.
99. Start singing oldies songs in the megaphone.
100. Ask everyone in “Electronics” “Do you know what CD this song is on? I don’t know the name but it goes like this:”. Then sing loudly, and don’t stop until somebody throws you out.
101. Bark while trying on dog collars. Have a friend lead you around on a leash. Better yet, whinny while trying on horse tack and a friend holds the reins.
102. Take fishing rods & a fishing hat from Sporting Goods to the Pet Department. Pretend to fish in the goldfish tanks.
103. With friends, form a line that leads to nothing. Act like you’re all excited about something. See how many people who walk by will come stand in it, too. (Note – This really works)
104. Steal a Walmart shirt, and the possibilities are endless.BONUS* Attempt all of the above during the same visit.
105. If you are female, steal a walmart vest and find creative ways to use it.